4.7.10

Resort 2011 Part two

This the 2nd part of my RST11 favorites and it has only two collection but they were so pretty I just couldn't choose! So I put almost the whole shows! So here they are...


Lanvin-


















































































































I'm in looooove! Alber Elbaz is such an awesome designer!
He knows what looks good on women's body and he do it in a special new way that makes your body just look, good!
The bold colors, the flow fabrics, the boho chic and the photography, ohhhhhh! absolutely fabulous!





Alexander McQueen-




















































































































I'm truely think that Sarah Burton doing a great job filling Alexander McQueen's (RIP) spot.. She ha a different style but she still keeps the brand's DRAMA.
I really liked the strong red dresses, and the soft silk combined in some of the outfits, it's just beautiful! Also, the black with the golden parts are gorgeous!
There're some dresses with big folds witch bring much more drama and sophistication to the outfits.
Awesome collection!

4 תגובות:

  1. Thank you for comment in my blog :D
    I have long time ago the shorts and the necklass so i can't remember where I bought :p

    HAVE A CHANEL DAY XOXO

    השבמחק
  2. these pictures are grate. the first colection makes my think about lady gaga =]
    please visit my blog and write a comment
    http://thegeek-chic.blogspot.com/

    השבמחק
  3. thank you so much
    lovely pictures<3 :)

    השבמחק
  4. amazing mcqueen
    olguiscloset.blogspot.com

    השבמחק